The Institute was established in 2008. The MBA Course offered here is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) & the institute is affiliated to Osmania University.
The students are allowed to choose dual specialization from among the various Functional Disciplines – Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management & Systems.
They are also exposed to the dynamics of the Corporate World through Guest lectures, Conferences, Case studies, Workshops & Industry visits, apart from their regular academic routine. Every Friday, group learning activities like group presentations, group discussions, role plays, management games etc are organized for all students.
Academic Calendar 2016-17
- Teaching-learning process is designed out of institute’s long experience; importantly, the inputs are guided by the principles of Wisdom, Attitude, Skills, Values, and Vision ( WASVV);
- Handpicked, and committed faculty members are assigned to each subject;
- Case Discussions give the students the full view of the field problems and the ability to solve them; conceptual learning takes precedence over passing of examinations; each student has to make at least 25 case discussion presentations;
- Biometric system helps the students and the college in regular monitoring of their attendance;
- All classroom processes are students-led;
- Lead-students are identified and each of them allotted four students for mutually extending support and motivation;
- Each student has to make at least 75 PPT presentations in their two-year course;
- Corporate executives from the business sphere take sessions on skills, values, and attitude needed;
- Special communication sessions are held in all semesters, wherein brushing up of English language and training of students in corporate communication skills remain the main focus;
- First part of the day is meant for clarifications on the previous day’s topics;
- Fully –equipped, air-conditioned computer laboratory;
- A library with 4000 titles and 10000 volumes and a wide range of books on English and communication skills;
- A psychologist sits the campus for helping the students reeling under both academic and non-academic problems;
- Students voluntarily run learning communities like English Club and Finance Club to help themselves learn communication skills and financial management;
- The college earmarks 2 sessions every week for learning special skills like effective communication skills;
- Students are encouraged to participate in the management fests and other seminars and workshops organized by other institutions, which enables the students to learn from the students of other institutions;
- Students are taken on a visit to local industries to get a feel of industry operations;
- Students are given free coaching to face competitive examinations that involve arithmetic, English etc.;
- Each student is assigned to a mentor who meets with each of them every day for an hour to guide, counsel, and motivate them for better performance in academics and other non-academic spheres;
- A 120-seat seminar hall equipped with LCD and Public Address System is at the permanent disposal of the students and faculty team.